Operations Manager (B2B)
We are a leading distributor of Pet Food and Accessories in the UAE located in Umm Ramool – Rashidiya (Dubai). We represent more than 50 different premium/high quality international brands of pet and aquatic products throughout UAE and the Gulf countries.
We are looking for an Operations Manager who can work as a team and have a passion for his/her work, loves challenges and delivering excellence. Someone with a career goal will go a long way with our company.
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Operations and work alongside with other departments across the company. You are expected to manage the day to day operations, optimize operations team’s performance including local deliveries, import & export logistics in GCC and other areas. Support different departments on internal processes, ensure proper inventory controls, setting KPI’s and adhere to internal SLA’s.
The ideal candidate should have experiences in managing budget and building vendor relationships. As this is a key position in the organization, someone with good leadership and people skills will go a long way.
You should possess the minimum criteria listed below:
- a Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years work experience in related field
- prior experience in wholesale business and working with Enterprise systems
- good understanding of operations and third party warehouse systems
- knowledgeable in sales processes and online ordering systems
- track record in identifying and implementation of process improvements in inventory management
- ability to interact and fairly manage a large team from different ethnic background
- knowing how to take initiative and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
- excellent command of English (written and verbal); Arabic language is a plus
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on your experience and capabilities. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please submit your CV along with a recent photograph. Please mention your current visa status, notice period (if you are currently employed), current and expected salary. Click here to Apply.
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications by emails will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 12th October 2019