OPERATIONS MANAGER (B2B)
Saint Vincent Group is based in the heart of Dubai seeking for an ambitious B2B Operations Manager who can work as a team and have a passion for his/her work, loves challenges and meeting targets. Someone with a career goal will go a long way with our company.
You will be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer. Your key responsibilities include day-to-day management of the Operations Team performing local order processing, import & export logistics in GCC and other areas.
- will be responsible for Warehouse & Safety management
- day-to-day management of Ops team and schedules
- support different Teams on internal processes development
- to work with IT Team on interfaces and dashboards development
- to work with Finance Team to ensure Inventory controls
- to work with Sales Team to ensure Strong Customer Service
- set KPI and focus on internal SLA and optimization of the operations from suppliers to customers
- to be a part of the People / Product Safety challenge and Staff Training
- manage and monitor OPS budget, and vendor relationships
Ideal candidate should possess the Skills & Proficiencies listed below:
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of English (written and verbal)
- Excellent people skills, diplomatic and the ability to lead and motivate team members
- Strong communication skills, analytical and good negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or 5+ years of experience working in operations, procurement and supply chain, or application development
- Experience dealing with wholesale business
- Proven success in identifying and implementation of process improvements in inventory management
- Experience with Enterprise systems
- Understanding of 3rd party warehouse systems and operations
- Understanding of sale process, and online ordering systems
- Excellent customer service mentality
- Organizational skills and a natural multi-tasker and stress tolerance
- Results orientated, with attention to detail and a willingness to learn
- Must be comfortable taking initiative and setting priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Planning and organizing
- Conflict management
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on your experience and capabilities. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please submit your CV along with a recent photograph. Please mention your current visa status, notice period (if you are currently employed), current and expected salary. Click here to Apply.
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications by emails will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 19th April 2020