Sales Executive (Aquatics)
SALES EXECUTIVE (AQUATICS)
Saint Vincent Group is looking for a passionate “Sales Executive – Aquatics” who can work as a team and have a passion for his/her work, loves challenges and meeting targets. Someone with a career goal will go a long way with our company.
You will be reporting directly to the Team Leader (Aquatic Sales Specialist) based in Dubai. Your key responsibilities include day-to-day stock monitoring; ensuring products are well displayed; maintain a good relationship with customers; promote our Aquatic brands and influence purchase process, schedule and manage deliveries, display shelves installation, payment collection and reporting.
You should possess the minimum criteria listed below:
- At least 2 years of experience working as Sales in UAE preferably in the Aquatic /Specialized Pet Trade sector
- Efficient, multi-tasker, creative thinker, result-oriented with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of English (Arabic is a plus)
- Good communication and people skills
- Good eye for opportunities (new space/listings etc)
- Basic knowledge of different types of aquariums and their needs;
- Team player and good interpersonal skills;
- Independent, organized and self-motivated;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Must have a valid UAE driving license
- Willing to travel (this role contains some trips locally within the GCC
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on your experience and capabilities. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please send your CV along with a recent photograph. Please mention your current visa status, notice period (if you are currently employed), current and expected salary.
To know more about our company, please visit our website https://www.saintvincentgroup.com
If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please CLICK HERE to apply.
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications by emails will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 15th February 2021